Louise trained with Barefoot and Natural Movement Expert
Lee Saxby and is a certified VIVOBAREFOOT Running Coach
Barefoot Running London – One-to-One Sessions
- First of all we film you running to look at your current technique, then we analyze the video with you to identify areas we need to work on.
- Next we practice some simple running drills and exercises to test your balance, posture and flexibility. The drills are micro movement skills which all lead to the skill of running
- At the end of the session we will film you again to see how the drills have helped and what areas we still need to work on
- We can email you your ‘Before and After’ videos and an e-book with full explanation of the technique or you can purchase a hard copy of the book from us.
- In future sessions we will continue with the drills as part of your warm up to running and to improve on your technique. We will also continue to film your progress if required.
Barefoot Running London – Small Group Sessions
The small group sessions are the same as the 1-1 but the session will run between 90 minutes and 2 hours.
Barefoot Running Clinics London
Our half or full day running clinics will introduce the philosophy and bio-mechanics of barefoot running as well as the practical element from our 1-1 sessions. A minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 participants are required.
If you would like to host a barefoot running clinic, we need access to indoor space and a screen to show a short power-point presentation, a treadmill and/or enough space inside or out to practice drills and running technique.
To book a barefoot running London session please contact us